Welcome to IRS Forms Download

Are you looking to download IRS Forms that suit your need for your tax preparation to complete, file and send it to the IRS for your tax returns? Then you come to the right place. Most of our visitors are the taxpayers who will file their income taxes before tax due date on April 15th each year. Based on this simple 2013 tax calendar for individual taxpayers, you will need IRS Form 1040 or the variants like IRS Form 1040EZ and IRS Form 1040A along with the instructions document guide on how to fill (please visit the federal income tax forms page for more available forms).

Some other taxpayers may needs different IRS forms such as IRS Form 1099-MISC, IRS Form W-2, IRS Form W-4IRS Form w-9, etc. There are also forms that require complement to specific needs such as IRS Form 941, IRS Form 441, IRS Form 991, etc. Please visit the internal revenue service forms page for more complete list of available and most commonly used IRS Forms. These forms are in PDF format which can directly filled in using standard pdf reader like Adobe Reader, after you complete the document you can print and send it via post mail service.

Not only that, try to check the  tax articles category, we provide it as reading materials and references to increase your knowledge about taxes, you also can get the latest tax news so you don’t miss the news in this issue therefore you can lower taxes while maximize tax advantages.

Prepare your taxes early and file your taxes before the due date, don’t be late for the deadline and try not to hit the IRS penalty. All of that could make you having tax problem with the IRS in many cases it will force you to hire a tax attorney to help solve the problem. That is not good at all since it could costs you more than the tax itself.

When are taxes due in 2014?

For this year’s tax day (tax filing deadline 2014), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) announced that the federal income tax due date 2014 is Tuesday, April 15 2014. Just like normal tax day every year. No extended time to file your tax returns just like on 2012 (which was due on Tuesday, April 17 2012).

If you plan to file taxes on time, you can do it by efile and it must submitted by 11:59 p.m. on April 15th. And if you’re mailing in a paper return, it must be postmarked by April 15. This also applies to tax extension, if you plan to get a file extension on 2013 taxes. Sometime people have their return rejected by the IRS. But don’t be panic. Your return won’t be considered late. You have time until April 19, 2014 to correct and resubmit it.

If you request an extension, your new tax deadline will be on October 15, 2014. Just like on tax due date on April, if you e-file your return before the October 15 deadline and it gets rejected, then you time until October 19, 2014 to fix the mistake and file your return again. Even if you miss both of these deadlines, you have until April 15, 2016 to file, but it will considered as a late return and you still get your refund.

IRS Plans Jan. 31 Tax Season Opening For 1040 Filers

Following the January tax law changes made by Congress under the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA), the Internal Revenue Service announced today it plans to open the 2014 filing season and begin processing individual income tax returns on Jan. 31.

Well yes, this tax deadline 2014 is rushing everyone. Even people ask and search for “where to get tax forms, yes the IRS free fillable forms?“, so they can file tax return before the deadline to avoid unwanted problem with late taxes, the IRS and penalty. Actually there is no reason to be panic, the IRS themselves provide all the forms and publications needed by taxpayers. Those are free IRS forms which you can download, fill and file. But you can get it more easily by visiting federal income tax forms and Internal Revenue Service Forms page, created in list style with brief explanation for each form, so you can easily find the forms that suite you need.

This is the list of  most common IRS federal income tax forms 2013-2014 used by taxpayers and tax-exempt organizations to report their financial information to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The best-known and widely filed is the IRS form 1040, which is for individual income tax return.

For your convenience we classified these income tax forms into groups:

Individual Tax Return Forms:

IRS Form 1040 – Standard Individual Income Tax Return
IRS Form 1040A – Individual Income Tax Return
IRS Form 1040-ES – Estimated Taxes
IRS Form 1040EZ – Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
IRS Form 1040-V – Payment Voucher
IRS Form 1040-X – Amended Individual Income Tax Return

IRS Form 1040 is the standard form that is used to file annual personal income tax returns and also known as the long form. Any person who lives full time in the United States may use the 1040 tax form to file their personal income tax return. Other individuals with simpler tax situations can often use the short IRS form 1040A or the shortest IRS Form 1040EZ.

If you qualified these conditions then you must use 1040 tax form:

IRS Form 1040A is a short and simple tax form that covers most of the common income, tax deductions, and credits. This federal tax form 1040A is intended for low to middle income tax filers.

If you planned to download and use this 2013 1040a forms printable to file your individual income tax returns, then there are six requirements you should to give attention for if you want to be eligible to use it. In simple and short way, here is the list:

IRS form 1040EZ is the most simple and shortest income tax return form. This form is for taxpayers with single and joint filers with no dependents status. If you want to use the 1040ez form to file tax return, you have to meet these criteria:

IRS Form 1040-ES (also known as IRS estimated tax forms) is for individual taxpayers to report and make estimated tax payments throughout the year on income that has not been subject to tax withholding. Earnings from self-employment (people working in religious organizations, farmers, fishermen, nonresident aliens or Americans employed by foreign companies, freelancer) consulting and contract work, interest, dividends, rents, and alimony are examples of taxable income for which taxes are not withheld.

Yes, finally tax day, the tax filing deadline is here. If for some reason you are unable to complete to file tax return or having any trouble paying your tax obligation by the deadline, you have the option and a strong good reason to request and file a tax extension. Using IRS form 4868 (the federal tax extension form), you can get an automatic extension up to six months until 15 October, which is give you more time to prepare the federal tax return and avoid tax penalties, particularly the late filing penalty.

Yes, the federal income tax deadline 2014 just around the corner, but many of us not ready yet to file tax return on time. To avoid late tax filling which will end with IRS penalty you only have 2 choices, file return on time or get a tax extension. Now the 1 million big question is how to file an extension for 2013 taxes? Well it’s not that hard, you have 2 options to do that, the old-school form method (using IRS extension form 2014) or using online tax extension service, so you can file form 4868 electronically.

Where To Send Federal Tax Return (2013 Tax year)

Now the most common asked question regarding to file tax return using paper form is “where do i mail my tax return?”. Just in case you miss, you can find the address where to send federal tax return at the bottom of every respected form post. Here you are again if you want to check it, just scroll down to find it in table format:

Or if you’re more convenient with state based addresses you can check it here.

Read the full article →

IRS Help Line Numbers

When calling to these IRS help line number, you may ask questions to help you to prepare tax return, or ask about a notice you have received.

IRS Tax Help Line for Individuals
Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1040
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

IRS Tax Help Line Refund Hotline
Toll-Free, 1-800-829-1954
NOTE: The “Where’s My Refund?” automated self-service feature is also available 24/7 to obtain refund status information.

IRS Tax Help Line for Forms and Publications
Toll-Free, 1800-829-3676

IRS Tax Help Line for Business and Specialty
Toll-Free, 1-800-829-4933
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

Tax Exempt – Government Entity (TEGE) IRS Help Line
Toll-Free, 1-877-829-5500
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday,  7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Central Time.

IRS Help Line for people with hearing impairments – Telephone Device for the Deaf (TDD)
Toll-Free 1-800-829-4059 (TDD)
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

IRS Help Line for Individuals who believe they may be a victim of Identify Theft: No Tax Administration Impact – Did not receive a notice from the IRS.
Toll-Free, 1-800-908-4490 (Automated and live assistance)
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. your local time (Alaska & Hawaii follow Pacific Time).

National Taxpayer Advocate’s Help Line
Toll-Free, 1-877-777-4778

Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) Hotline
1-800-555-4477 or 1-800-945-8400

Tele Tax line System
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Extension to File Tele-File System
For individual filers who want to submit an Extension to File for a 1040-series return via telephone.

Read the full article →

Internal Revenue Service Forms, The US Gov Tax Forms 2013-2014

Internal Revenue Service Forms (the US gov tax forms) are used by taxpayers and tax-exempt organizations to report their financial information to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) of the United States. They are used to report income and calculate taxes owed to the federal government of the United States. Here is the list of popular IRS tax forms used by the federal government:

Read the full article →

IRS Form 990 & Instructions – Federal Tax Exempt Form

The IRS Form 990 (also known as the federal tax exempt form) is used by tax-exempt organizations and non-profit organizations to provide the Internal Revenue Service with annual financial information. It provides information on the filing organization’s mission, programs, and finances. There are three variants from the standard irs form 990, which are Form 990-PF, [...]

Read the full article →

IRS Form 941+Instructions – Employer Quarterly Federal Tax Return

IRS Form 941, or we know it as  the Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return form is used to report employment taxes which are: Federal income tax withholding, Social Security tax and Medicare taxes. As the IRS said, use Form 941 to report the following amounts of: Wages you have paid. Tips your employees have received. [...]

Read the full article →

IRS Form 8283 & Instructions

IRS Form 8283 is used to report specific information about noncash charitable contributions when the total amount of all noncash contributions during the tax year exceeds $500. Noncash contributions can include securities, property, vehicles, collectibles or art. This noncash contributions made to a qualifying charitable organization, can be deducted and this deductions for noncash contributions [...]

Read the full article →

Common Tax Problems

Tax season is here again. It is one of the most dreaded period of the year for some of us. The process could indeed be taxing. There are cases when people would run into problems with IRS, even if you are already filing your own return for a long time. Common tax problems could start [...]

Read the full article →

Tax Credits 101

Tax credits are different from tax deductions or allowances. With tax deductions, the adjusted gross income (AGI) is lessened, making the taxable income smaller. But with tax credits, you get to reduce your taxes directly. How can it possibly happen? Let’s take the tax credit the government is offering for those who purchased or planning [...]

Read the full article →

What Are Tax Credits?

Tax credits actually relate to two concepts, the first one involves the amount of partial payments made to the taxes that you have due, and the other defines it as a benefit paid by the state through the tax system. They can be considered as payments from the government back to the tax payer. This [...]

Read the full article →

Tax questions? Your best resource is the horse’s mouth – the IRS!

With spring bulbs sprouting and flowering trees in blossom, spring is one of my favorite seasons. However, there’s a good-news bad-news aspect we can’t ignore. The bad news is that it’s also tax season. I sometimes wonder if Mother Nature didn’t brighten the view out of the window to provide a little cheeriness to the [...]

Read the full article →

Bank Failures have led to IRS Tax Problems

Each April 15th when the tax man comes knocking (not literally) millions of Americans scramble to get their returns filed on time. The lines are long at the Post Offices but not as long as they used to be in the days before filing over the internet became available. Now all you need to do [...]

Read the full article →